Visit, enjoy and relax in our surroundings
We are looking forward to welcoming guests from 4pm on Friday 24th July 2020!
For our Hotel guests, we’ve considered the entire customer journey to assess how we can keep you as safe as possible, whilst still giving you the standard of service you are used to.
The following procedures are for your peace of mind prior to your stay however, our guest relations team will be happy to talk to you if you have any further concerns or questions.
1. We politely request that if you are either displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive in the last 14 days for Covid-19, that you call us to postpone your stay. These include; a high temperature, a new and persistent cough and loss of taste and smell. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/.
2. We strongly recommend that you download the government approved track and tracing app to ensure we are all alerted to any guests who may pose a risk of spreading Covid-19.
3. If you have booked directly with us, our team will be in contact the week prior to your arrival and provide you with all the necessary information about your stay, our latest Covid-19 management processes and information about the local area.
2. ARRIVAL & CHECK-IN
1. We politely request that if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you do not enter the hotel. These include; a high temperature, a new and persistent cough and loss of taste and smell. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
2. If you have any special requirements please let us know before you arrive so we can make the necessary preparations with everybody’s safety in mind.
3. Guests are requested to contact the Hotel 15 minutes prior to arrival to ensure our reception area is clear for us to assist with your arrival and check-in, please be aware check-in is from 4pm onwards.
4. Reception areas have been reconfigured where necessary and marked out to ensure appropriate social distancing can be maintained at all times.
5. Our check-in process has been streamlined to allow for a fast and reduced-contact experience, note that we will only be accepting debit and credit cards for the foreseeable future, to avoid the handling of cash.
6. We have put in place signage on arrival and throughout the hotel detailing the guidelines we have in place to protect you and our teams. Any guests or visitors displaying Covid-19 symptoms will be asked to leave the premises.
7. Hand sanitising stations will be provided at all entry and exits, guests will be required to sanitise before entering the hotel.
8. If you have any questions or need assistance during your stay, simply dial 0 from the phone in your room.
9. All surfaces, screens, door handles, and equipment will be regularly cleaned and sanitised throughout the day. We are increasing our house keeping teams to deliver peace of mind.
3. COMMON AREAS
1. We have heightened and enhanced our cleaning procedures to include extensive cleaning of shared surfaces throughout the day
2. We have set up hand sanitising stations throughout the hotel for you to use and we politely ask you use these when entering the hotel.
3. We have equipped our customer toilets with sanitising hand wash at the basins.
4. To avoid overcrowding and unnecessary contact we ask that guests who are staying with us - where possible - use the bathrooms in their bedrooms.
5. Signage has been put in place with guidance on usage of our lift. You are welcome to use the lifts and we’ll ensure they are regularly sanitised. We ask that they are occupied by only one family group at a time.
6. When walking through the hotel we will ask that you please use your discretion and consideration by keeping an appropriate social distance between yourself and other guests. We have put in place floor markings and guidance signage throughout the hotel to assist.
4. BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
1. Guests will be provided with hand sanitiser in all our bedrooms for you to use, as well as an information guide on best practices for staying safe during your break with us.
2. Every guest bedroom and en-suite will be fully sanitised before each stay and sealed to ensure no contamination occurs prior to your arrival.
3. Fabric items such as mattresses, pillows, cushions, carpet, chairs and other furniture are sprayed with an approved sanitising solution, which is effective in killing Covid-19 but otherwise harmless to you and us.
4. All surfaces are thoroughly wiped down and cleaned prior to your arrival.
5. Linens, towels and robes are professionally washed on a high heat, with added sanitisation. Slippers and all consumables are replaced before each stay.
6. Other than a newly printed information guide for each room, all other printed material has been removed from your room to avoid cross contamination.
7. Our housekeeping teams undergo strict sanitisation prior to starting work and will wear the appropriate PPE during cleaning.
8. Daily servicing by our housekeeping team will not be available ,however stays of more than 4 nights please see reception to arrange a clean, if you require this service rooms will need to be vacant and personal items including toiletries stowed away.
5. FOOD & DRINK
1. When you stay with us we will be able to offer a in room dining service only, however we understand that this is not suitable for everyone, particularly those guests with visual impairment, and therefore there will be limited number of tables available to book within our restaurant area. Priority will be given to those guests who are visually impaired.
2. We will be offering an à la carte breakfast for you to enjoy during your stay. To manage social distancing, we will agree dining times where appropriate during your pre-arrival call.
3. To maintain the social distancing guidelines, our bar area will remain closed however table service will be available in our garden area or for room service.
4. We ask that guests who are staying with us use the bathrooms in their bedrooms.
5. We have equipped our bathrooms with sanitising hand wash at the basins.
6. Hand sanitising stations will be set up at the entry and exit points to use and should be used every time you enter or exit dining areas.
7. We will only be accepting credit and debit cards at this time.
1. A printed room bill will be placed under your door early on the morning of check out.
2. To check out, all you need to do is leave your key in your room and we will automatically take payment for any extras using the debit or credit card details we hold on file, should you have any queries in relation to your bill, please call and speak to our reception team by dialling 0 from your room.
3. If you did not book directly with the hotel, you will need to supply an email address to the reception team, if you require a copy of your bill. 4. We ask that you use the hand sanitisers before leaving the hotel.
7. VOLUNTEERS AND GUIDING Unfortunately, we will be unable to offer volunteers and guides at this time, therefore we do advise that those unable to assist themselves make alternative arrangements for assistance.
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to offer our services to non-residents, therefore if you have family members that wish to visit you then they may do so but in our garden area only.
9. OUR PEOPLE: STAFF TRAINING, HYGIENE & PROTECTION
1. All of our hotel teams have undergone comprehensive hospitality-focused training on how to prevent the contagion of Covid-19. We will continue to elevate our training as best practices evolve.
2. Any staff member who shows symptoms will be immediately sent home and will be required to self-isolate for 14 days prior to returning to work.
3. Hand sanitising stations are located at all entry and exit points back of house for the teams to use.
4. IEI LTD operating procedures are clearly displayed throughout the back of house areas and extensive training given to all staff members.
5. We have a dedicated team keeping up to date with any changes to government guidelines, this document is subject to change to ensure your safety.
*Please note: subject to the latest guidelines we will be constantly reviewing our processes and precautions. This guide will be constantly updated to give you the very latest information.